Festivities in Cordova
This is a guide to the official calendar of popular festivals in Cordova for 2018, as well as cultural activities that take place in the city during this year.
- The contest of nativity scenes in the city is valid from December 15 to January 5.
- The Nativity Scene of the Provincial Council can be visited from December 5 to the 6th this month.
- The cavalcade of Their Majesties the Magi of the East will be the 5th of this month as is tradition.
- The Medieval Market visits the city of Córdoba on the 26th, 27th and 28th of January
- Begins the Carnival Group Contest on January 26.
- The contest of Carnival Groups ends on February 9 and the Carnival begins on the street from the 10th to the 18th, ending with the Carnival Parade.
- From day 18 you can eat snails in the typical stalls.
- Processions and acts of Holy Week from February 25 to April 1.
- On the 8th the Feast of the Virgin of Bethlehem is celebrated, better known as “the beans of the Hermitage”
- The Wine Tasting Montilla-Moriles starts on the 18th and will be open until the 22nd.
- The Pilgrimage of Santo Domingo will take place on the 22nd.
- The May Crosses Contest begins this year on the 27th, the Crosses can be visited until May 1st.
- The Battle of the flowers is celebrated on the 29th, initiating the “Mayo Cordobés”.
In May the main festivals in Cordova are celebrated. Next the most important …
- The Pilgrimage of the Virgin of Linares on day 6
- The Festival and Contest of Patios is celebrated from the 1st to the 13th.
- On the same date the Contest of bars and Balconies is celebrated.
- The Fair of Our Lady of Health will take place in the grounds of Arenal from 19 to 26.
Popular Verbenas of the different neighborhoods begin from this month until October.
The White Night of Flamenco can be enjoyed on the 16th in different stages of the city.
- Guitar Festival, which this year can be seen from day 4 to 14.
- The Velá de la Fuensanta will take place from the 6th to the 9th.
- Cabalcor opens its doors from the 13th to the 16th.
- Cosmopoética, in this year’s edition, it is celebrated from the 27th of this month until October 6th.
- End of the year parties on the 31st
So far all the parties, fairs and events that will be held in the City of Cordova during this year 2018. From Córdoba Turismo we can not be held responsible if there are any changes in the published dates.
Translated by Google