Schedules and tickets of the Mosque
You can get the tickets to visit the Mosque at the ticket offices located in the Orange Country, they are on sale until 30 minutes before closing.
The hours to visit the Mosque vary depending on the time of year.
In the months of November to February, the tourist schedule is:
- Monday to Saturday from 10: 00 am. at 6:00 pm.
- Sunday from 8:30 am. at 11:30 am. and from 3:00 pm. at 6:00 pm.
In the months of March to October, the visiting hours are:
- Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am. at 7:00 pm.
- Sunday from 8:30 am. at 11:30 am and from 3:00 pm. at 7:00 pm.
The hours to visit the Bell Tower also vary depending on the time of year.
- From November to February, the schedule is from 9:30 am. at 1:30 pm. and from 4:00 pm. at 5:30 pm.
- From March to October, the visiting hours are from 9:00 pm. at 6:30 pm.
- In July and August, you can visit from 9:00 am. at 2:30 pm.
To the soul of Cordoba
The soul of Cordoba is a guided tour of the Mosque that takes place at night. It begins in the Patio de los Naranjos with a small introduction and continues through the Mosque in a light and sound show, where the history of the monument is taught in a more interactive way.
For more information about schedules, visit this page.
Mosque of Cordoba Tickets
Tickets to visit the Mosque can be obtained at the ticket offices that are located in the Orange Tree Courtyard, they are on sale until 30 minutes before closing.
- The price of the entrance is € 10 in general.
- For children from 10 to 14 years old and people with reduced mobility, the ticket has a reduced price of € 5.
- Residents or children born in Cordoba, children under 10 years old and holders of the “Andalucía Junta 65” card have free admission.
- Tickets are on sale at the counter that is located at the access to the Tower.
- The price to visit the Bell Tower is € 2 in general, but those born or residents in Cordoba can enter for free.
People who do not have a physical condition to climb up to 40m. of stairs (the equivalent of 12 floors) can not enter. If you are traveling with children, keep in mind that children under 7 are prohibited from access and children between 7 and 14 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
To the soul of Cordoba
To perform the guided tour To the soul of Cordoba, you can purchase tickets online at the following link.