Events in Cordoba 2020
This is a guide to the official calendar of popular festivals in Cordoba for 2020 as well as cultural activities that take place in the city during this year.
Events in January
- The contest of nativity scenes in the city is valid from December 15 to January 5.
- The cavalcade of Their Majesties the Magi of the East will be the 5th of this month as is tradition.
- The Medieval Market visits the city of Córdoba on the 24th, 25th and 26th of January
- The contest of Carnival Groups begins on the 11th and ends with the Grand Final on the 1st of March.
- From day 21 you can eat snails in the typical stalls.
- The Carnival Parade will take place on the 1th of this month.
- This year Holy Week is celebrated between April 5 and 12.
- On the 19th the Feast of the Virgin of Bethlehem is celebrated, better known as “the beans of the Hermitages“
- The Pilgrimage of Santo Domingo will take place on the 19nd.
- The Wine Tasting Montilla-Moriles starts on the 22th and will be open until the 26nd.
- The Battle of the flowers is celebrated on the 26th, initiating the “Mayo Cordobés”.
May in Cordoba
In May the main festivals in Cordoba are celebrated. Next the most important …
- The May Crosses Contest begins this year on the 30th (April), the Crosses can be visited until May 5st.
- The Pilgrimage of the Virgen de Linares is celebrated this year on day 3.
- The Festival Courtyards is celebrated from the 4st to the 17th.
- On the same date the Contest of bars and Balconies is celebrated.
- The Fair of Cordoba will take place in the grounds of Arenal the 23st to the 30th.
- Popular Verbenas of the different neighborhoods begin from this month until October.
- The White Night of Flamenco can be enjoyed on the 20th in different stages of the city.
- The summer cinema season begins in June, the ideal place to spend a cool night watching a movie.
- Guitar Festival, which this year can be seen in the first half of July.
- The Velá de la Fuensanta will take place from the 4th to the 8th.
- Cabalcor opens its doors from the 17th to the 20th.
- Cosmopoética, in this year’s edition, it is celebrated from the 25th of this month until October 4th.
- The season of roasted chestnuts begins.
- The International Flower Festival can be visited from 16 to 25 of this month.
- San Rafael Day, custodian of Cordoba
- Competition nativity Scene.
- End of the year parties on the 31st
So far all the parties, fairs and events that will be held in the City of Cordoba during this year 2018. From website Siente Cordoba we can not be held responsible if there are any changes in the published dates.